- COVID Policy - Knit & Bolt recommends masks to attend any in-store classes/events.
- Notification - You will be notified by “Classes@knitandbolt.com" about class needs, reminders, and any updates. Please make sure these emails are not in your Spam Folder.
- Injury - You acknowledge that crafting often involves the use of electrical equipment, irons and sewing machines, as well as needles, scissors and rotary cutters and that the use of these tools include risks that can lead to injury. You agree to release and hold harmless Knit & Bolt, its instructors, and employees from any and all claims and liability related to any accident that may arise as a result of your or your child's participation in classes, workshops, or programs. You agree to first aid and/or medical treatment, should the need arise.
Enrollment - If minimum enrollment is not met by the registration deadline, we reserve the right to cancel any workshop/class/event. If we cancel for this reason, you will receive a full refund. Registration deadline will vary but are generally one week before the start of the class.
- Student Cancellation - For cancellations, or to switch a date, we require one week notice before the start of your First class in order to receive a refund or store credit. Please note that we cannot offer a refund OR store credit if you are within the one week time frame. If you need to cancel a class or switch date and the one week deadline has not passed, please email us at Classes@knitandbolt.com to do so and we are happy to help.
Inclement Weather - If we cancel or reschedule classes due to weather or instructor illness you will be notified ASAP by email. Make sure “Classes@knitandbolt.com” emails go to your inbox and not your spam filter. If the class is multiple days and hasn’t started yet, the first class will be on the next class date. We will do our best to reschedule any makeup classes. If the class can’t be rescheduled or attended by you, Knit & Bolt will issue you a refund for the amount of time missed. If the class is multiple days and has started we will schedule a makeup session. If you can’t attend the makeup class you will be refunded a portion of the class fee as in-store credit.
Hale and hearty - If you are ill or showing symptoms of illness, stay home. We need you to help us protect and keep everyone healthy and comfortable. Email or Call the store to let us know your status. If you come to a class and are asked by the staff or the teacher to head home due to illness, please do.
- Special Evens/Instructors - There are NO refunds or store credit given at any time for classes with out of town instructors and special guest instructors. Your seat may be transferred to a friend if you cannot attend.
- Seating - Each person who is planning to attend a class must purchase a seat.
- Timeliness - Please be on time. We cannot accept students after 15 minutes of the start time of class. If you are later than 15 minutes and are not allowed into class, we cannot offer you a store credit or refund for the missed class.
- Time Usage - Project based classes will be working only on that project during the class/instructor's time. Out of respect for our teachers' time, we ask that if you need help with a non-class project, please utilize Knit & Bolt's open sewing time or sign up for a private lesson, rather than class time.
- Materials - We do require that you purchase supplies for Classes and Craft-Alongs from Knit & Bolt
- Knit & Bolt Minor Policy: Knit & Bolt requires students age 13 to 16 to be accompanied by an adult guardian to any class. This adult guardian must also purchase a seat in the class. Knit & Bolt curriculum isn't suitable for students under the age of 13.
- All Else - For private lesson or class inquiries, please email us at: Classes@knitandbolt.com