Create an 18"x18"x6" Tuffet to use as a foot stool, extra seating, or decoration. Make it for your very own or give it as a gift. It's sure to make a big statement wherever it goes.
In this class, you will learn basic paper piecing and upholstery techniques.
You will need to purchase and bring the following materials to class:
- Tuffet Kit
- Jelly Roll
- Fat Quarter in coordinating fabric
- Four short (4"-7") furniture legs of your choice and attachment plates
- 1/2 yard canvas or other heavy-duty fabric
- 2.5" Half Ball Button Cover
- Beaded, fringe, or pom-pom trim (optional)