Learn the art of raw edge applique with Natalie in this beginner-friendly class.
Class Difficulty Rating: 1 *
must be familiar with using a sewing machine*
Materials Needed for Class:
- Hidden Garden pattern by Suzy Quilts (free pattern)
- 4 yards Pellon Wonder Under Fusible Web 805
- safety pins
- 5 yards assorted fabrics for the applique
- 3.5 yards background fabric
- 3.5 yards backing fabric
- .5 yards binding fabric
- 50"x70" batting
- Trailhead Yarns thread or embroidery floss for slow stitching
Sewing machine, rulers, rotary cutters, cutting mats, iron and ironing boards, pins, and seam rippers will be provided if needed. You are always welcome to bring your own machine and supplies if you prefer your own tools!
Knit & Bolt COVID Policy: Knit & Bolt requires proof of vaccination and masks to attend any in-store classes/events. No refunds will be issued due to unvaccinated status or loss of proof of vaccination.