Learn the basics of stranded colorwork with this bold patterned hat. We'll start with a provisional cast-on to make the folded brim, then learn how to follow a colorwork chart. Pattern is included in class fee.
Skill level 2-3: Students should know how to knit and purl.
Materials Needed For Class:
- 2 contrasting colors of fingering weight yarn, one 50g skein each
- 1 – 16” (40 cm) US 1 (2.25 mm) circular.
- 1 – 16” (40 cm) US 3 (3.25 mm) circular.
- 1 – set US 3 (3.25 mm) DPNs.
- Darning needle, stitch marker, waste yarn, crochet hook for provisional cast on.
You may also like